On Jan. 19 at 3 a.m., residents on the floors above V Garden Restaurant at 308 Fourth Avenue South smelled smoke, heard fire alarms, and called 911. By 4 a.m., Seattle firefighters arrived at V Garden and found flames coming from a restaurant. Firefighters contained the fire to the first floor. However, smoke from the fire spread into apartments on the seventh, eighth, and ninth floors of the building. Some residents were evacuated. No one was in the restaurant at the time of the fire. No one was seriously injured due to the fire.
You are here: Home / Archives for Chiu-kit Lee