1. Can you have a good meal for $2 in the ID?
2. How many free newspapers can you pick up in the ID?
3. Ladies, can you make yourself beautiful in the ID?
4. Besides grocery stores and restaurants, where else can you find healthy food products?
5. Is the ID the magic place to produce fortune cookies?
6. Aside from Asian food, are American foods available?
1. Yes, yes, yes. For $2, you can buy a filling sticky rice bun, an egg tart, and a pork dumpling from Dim Sum King and several other restaurants.
2. More than 10. Just look around and you will find Asian and non-Asian papers for you to enjoy.
3. Yes, yes, yes! False eye lashes and other cosmetics products are available at Uwajimaya and Modern Hair Design. Asian herbal stores have inexpensive herbal drinks for losing weight and stress-relieving herbs.
4. There are about nine herbal stores in the ID. Check them out.
5. Located at 801 S. King St., Tsue Chong Noodles Co. makes thousands of cookies every day, the only fortune cookies for sale in the ID. You can also customize your fortunes.
6. Yes, we have restaurants that serve pizza, spaghetti, and club sandwiches.