1. I want to think outside the box in reinventing the Northwest Asian Weekly and in creating opportunities for the community.
2. I want to avoid eating donuts for breakfast.
3. I wish that we women will be able to eat to our hearts’ delight and not gain a pound.
4. I want to sleep all my troubles away. No challenges will zap away my energy (yes, I believe in miracles).
5. I want to find joy and fun in everything I do.
6. My capacity to forgive is immense. But my memory is deep. I pray that I will learn to forgive and forget without regret.
7. Patience is not a virtue I possess, but I want to grow it with grace this year.
8. I’m ready to make peace with folks I dislike.
What an attitude for 2011!